Saturday, November 26, 2011

Brunettes Have More Fun!

Don't get me wrong, I adore my blonde clients and sported blonde locks for years. But I have to say I absolutely love the brunette shades I have been using from Artease colors. They are some of the richest most beautiful shades I've ever seen. Today I touched up Cristi's deep chesnut hair.  I use a neutral shade in a level 4 and add a touch of a blue additive (yes. Blue) to prevent an overly warm undertone. Her original color was done with this shade as the base color and a block coloring techique that added an intense brown with a violet tone and a sandy brown as the lighter shade. So remember, brunettes can have more fun too. Start looking through those swatch books and find your perfect dark hue.
  





No comments:

Post a Comment