Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fashion for the little people in your life.

As a little girl I wouldn't leave home without my baby doll... AND a bag full of several clothing changes. You never know when she was going to need a wardrobe change. When traveling, I would even pack a small suitcase just for her!  

So, naturally, I LOVE dressing my own little man. And I especially like going for high quality because you know you can recycle it with your other children but I refuse to buy anything full price. 

 Make sure to be watching for sales and stock up with sizes they will grow into! Kids grow so fast! Some of my favorite places to shop for children clothing is The Gap, Zara, and H&M.

My outfit:
Blue Blouse: Target 75% off Clearance rack
Lace Skirt: Zara (Clearance rack)
Shoes: Steve Madden from Ross
Yellow Sweater: Zara (on Sale)
Grey tights: Free from online order my husband made read this post
Earings: Thrift Store- they were $1
Belt: Grandma’s closet
Bracelet: Banana Republic Outlet (on clearance because missing a jewel)
Little Man’s Outfit:
Plaid Shirt: Zara Kids- (clearance rack)
Shoes: Gap Outlet (additional 40% off of that)
Blue Sweater: Zara Kids Sale (50% off)
Grey jeans: Gap Outlet (clearance rack)
Polo socks: Tjmaxx


 I am also over at How Does She again talking about how to coordinate clothing for family photos. You can go here to see how I laid it out before hand and tips to keep in mind when choosing colors. Here are some additional photos from that shoot. 

  

 


 







Want to see our funny out-takes from this shoot? Visit me over here on weedstowishes.com. And don't forget to enter our giveaway ending SOON- hurry and go here!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment