Thursday, May 17, 2012

My New Summer Hair creation in Just Minutes.


So, I have been wanting a new summer hairstyle to go with the new summer color that Camilla designed in my hair. She did the most amazing job and I needed an amazing hair style to show all the dimension I now have! I also wanted something that can be pulled up quickly for the hot summer weather to come.

So, this is what I came up with as Camilla models it for you. She already had her bangs lopped which just  made this look even better!!

 

 








Don't you love it?? Don't be surprised if you see me sporting this hair on most days...it's so easy but looks as if I spent hours on it!!



Also get ready for a video tutorial on HowDoesShe.com tomorrow for instructions and more photos of this summer lovely!

xo.

4 comments:

  1. Omg this is so cool!!! I love it and what beautiful hair! Stopping over from chantelles blog! Love your header. That is a sick picture! New follower! I'm having a giveaway right now on my blog you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'll definitely try it out! Found you through How Does She. Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a pretty hairstyle! I like the loops and the puffy bangs. It looks very vintage and classy. This hairstyle is definitely perfect for elegant tea parties and promenades!

    Lakisha Gelb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah! The procedure to make this is as easy as 1-2-3! It seems pretty convenient; you don't have to cut your hair to make it look appealing like this. But make sure to put conditioner on your hair before you do this; it could help prevent your hair strands from tangling with each other.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete