Friday, June 15, 2012

The story behind this little cardigan.


This is my all time favorite cardigan. It mixes all my favorite element- lace, gold, yellow and stripes!

So inspired by this little number-  I am over at How Does She talking about bringing bright elements into your wardrobe. 

Go check it out and let me know what you think.


So where did I find this little number? Well, I was invited to go to the pre-grand opening of Nordstrom Rack in Boise (thank you How Does She) and my sister was able to come along!

This sweater was the first thing I picked up and placed in my cart and after trying on a bunch of stuff- it was one of the only things I walked away with that night.


One of my favorite parts was shopping with my little sister Bianca. 



oh yah and the cake balls... second favorite.

 They were amazing.

Don't forget to check out what other outfits I am wearing over at How Does She! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment