Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 things for your makeup bag...



This blog post I pulled out of the archives...it was written for the summer... but still applies for the holiday vacations as well!




It is that time of year my friends. The holidays are coming and we are packing up and taking that much deserved vacation! We are packing our bags and heading for the hills (or the beach).... So the dilemma is: how do I look great without spending my whole weekend in the bathroom doing my makeup? The solution is to keep it simple. 

Take a few things to make sure you look ultra fresh while hiking in the forest or laying by the pool/lake/ocean and a few things to spice up the look for evening. I've put together a list for day and evening but do, of course, adjust accordingly. 

Day: creme blush, concealer, bronzer, lip stain. 

Evening: all of the above plus mineral foundation and/or powder, mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss. 

All together less than ten items in your makeup bag. Enough to feel confident and gorgeous without having to pay an extra bag fee for your makeup kit. And remember, the most beautiful thing on your face is your smile!



xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment