Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Little Redheaded Girl



I recently changed my haircolor (not unusual for the hairdresser). I had been loving an ombre highlighted look but was ready for a change. So I started asking myself "do I go lighter? do I go darker? should I try something bolder?". With the help of my stylist (Deco's own Tyree Ward) I chose a stunning shade of copper. I've been red before but this is my favorite. If you are toying with the idea of joining the Ginger club I am here to give you the nudge. There are a few tips I have to help you choose the best warm shade for you. 

If you have a pink undertone to your skin make sure the color is in the gold family. 

If you have olive skin go with a red that has a deeper and cooler tone. 

Once you've made your choice, go for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment